Residential Curbside Service
● 96 gallon cart with 1 lift per week.
● No extra carts, cans, or receptacles will be dumped. All garbage must fit into the provided 96 gallon rolling cart
● Provided cart must be placed at the road before 6am on the scheduled pick up day. Failure to do so could result in missed pick up, which will result in resident not receiving lift for that week. The service provider will not return to pick up cart that was not placed at road, on scheduled day, by 6am.
● Service Provider will use photo documentation to determine if cart was not placed by road at time of pick up.
● All payments must be made online or by mail by the 15th of each month. Failure to do so will result in a $5.00 late fee.
● Service provider must be notified in writing or by phone if resident wishes to cancel service or is moving.
● If service is cancelled during a month in which payment has already been made, no refunds or credits will be provided
● The 96 gallon cart is the property of the service provider and must remain at the residence in which service is being provided at all times.
● Service provider has the right to amend terms of service at any time